c9-t11

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

corless319
Novice
Novice

c9-t11

Post by corless319 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 am

I was on this site when i came across a link the a website that sells that. I don't know if it works like they say it does or what not but I need a boost. I'm not syaing I have reached my plateu I would just like something to help put me over the top. I so far have gained roughly 47 lbs and want to gain a lot more while thinning out a little. If anyone has known anyone to use c9-t11 or has more information on it please let me know. I researched it a tad myself and didn't come up with much. thanks

stuward

Post by stuward » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:06 pm

If it looks to good to be true it probably is.
http://c9t11.com/

The active ingrediant is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This has not been proven useless but it's not proven useful either. You will certainly not get anywhere near the results this site claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugated_linoleic_acid

The only supplement that is proven to work is fish oil. Beyond that, it's hard work, proper nutrition and adequate rest.

Stu

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:10 pm

It's total BS. The only way to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a month is probably a test/tren/deca/dbol cycle. Even then you have to have better than average genetics.

ironmaiden708

Post by ironmaiden708 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:10 pm

ANABOLIC C9-T11 IS THE BEST NATURAL MUSCLE
BUILDER TODAY - NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE...
Natural, are you kidding me? The only possible way to put on muscle like that is to be a beginner taking the strongest steroid available, Anadrol-50 and growth hormone. I know what it is, this product works they forgot to add the
(* For the greatest muscle building effect, couple this supplement with steroids & growth hormone)
Give it a try, take before and after pics. That is the best way to do it besides trying to use common sense to determine bs from the real deal.

corless319
Novice
Novice

Post by corless319 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:33 am

I gained 25 lbs in a month but that was on a bulk weight gain diet with adequet rest time and 6000 calories a day that was awesome people thought i was on steroids but they didnt know i was eating a crap load of food i want to gain more... and if thats bs ill keep doing what im doing high calories high protein with good rest and quality workouts keeping cardio to a mimimum....and then when i feel im as big as id like to be ill adjust my diet and my workouts accordingly to get cut up and chisseled if thats the way it works lol

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:59 am

Sounds like you're full of it as well.

corless319
Novice
Novice

Post by corless319 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:57 am

I promise to quit posting BS stories and other incomprehensible nonsense.