Body Supreme extreme ripped

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Body Supreme extreme ripped

Post by Rik-Blades » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 am

Has anybody tried or reviewed 'Body Supreme extreme ripped' capsules?

Gimmic or useful suppliment?

Ingredients:

Caffeine Anhydrous, Maca Pure Extract, Yerba Matte, Green tea extract, Guarana Seed extract, L-Tyrosine, Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Rice Powder, Ginger Root Extract, Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Chromium Picolinate.

Regards,

Rik

stuward

Post by stuward » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 am

Is this a UK only item? It's probably no different than any other stimulant. I don't think, as a group, that these are needed if you eat right.

ironmaiden708

Post by ironmaiden708 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 am

Skip on it, just like 99.9999999999% of all the other diet drugs out on the market. Filled with caffeine, drink some coffee it will save you some cash.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 am

All that herbal stuff is bull$Hit. If it is an actual chemical it MIGHT work. If it is just herbal crap it won't do anything.

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:58 am

Thanks for the feedback guy's

Yes, they are a U.K. thing, well as far as I know!

I've been given a course of these for free, so i'm not losing any money and I've started the course just to see what happens.

I've altered my diet anyway, making sure i'm getting more veggies (thanks ironmaiden for your diet sticky) and am losing about 1-3 pounds a week at the mo. (tends to fluctuate a bit).

Funny thing is, I did drink quite a lot of coffee anyway, have recently cut this down, but when I take these capsules I do get a rush from them :lol:

stuward

Post by stuward » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:33 am

Rik-Blades wrote:...

I've altered my diet anyway, making sure i'm getting more veggies (thanks ironmaiden for your diet sticky) and am losing about 1-3 pounds a week at the mo. (tends to fluctuate a bit).
Just switching your grain intake to vegetables will cause most people to lose that much weight without any assistance from the stimulants. If you're losing weight, that's the reason.

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 am

stuward wrote:Just switching your grain intake to vegetables will cause most people to lose that much weight without any assistance from the stimulants. If you're losing weight, that's the reason.
Sorry Stuward, I guess I should of been clearer, I've only been taking the caps for two day's! I've been losing weight at this rate for a few weeks now after my bulk. I'm going to take them just because they were free.

I take on board everything said here, I'm certainly not expecting a miracle, if anything i'll take them for the buzz before a workout!

I know nothing can replace a good diet and i'm sticking to that, lots of great advice on this site keeps me motivated.

stuward

Post by stuward » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:24 am

Sorry I misunderstood. See if the stimulants give you energy for your workout and if your strength is maintained. That, of course, will help you maintain your muscle. I'm sure we'll all be interested in how your experiment works out.

brook011
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by brook011 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

drink some coffee OR go buy some caffeine tabs :)

ironmaiden708

Post by ironmaiden708 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

drink some coffee OR go buy some caffeine tabs :)
You forgot about taurine pills

chismooo
former lurker

extralean

Post by chismooo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 am

[quote="ironmaiden708"][quote]drink some coffee OR go buy some caffeine tabs :)[/quote]
You forgot about taurine pills[/quote]

the ingredients are same as xtralean

how many pills should I get per day and how ?? actually I am taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. but it includes too much caffein

what s your advice ??

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:18 am

Can I just reiterate the part about it being bull$H17. You know, bollocks, humbug, bunkum, malarkey, nonsense, crap, horse hockey, snake oil, baloney, hogwash, balderdash, shenanigans, rubbish, flimflam, poppycock, drivel, jive, piffle, twaddle, claptrap.........

You understand at least one of those right?

:grin:

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 am

ironman wrote:Can I just reiterate the part about it being bull$H17. You know, bollocks, humbug, bunkum, malarkey, nonsense, crap, horse hockey, snake oil, baloney, hogwash, balderdash, shenanigans, rubbish, flimflam, poppycock, drivel, jive, piffle, twaddle, claptrap.........

You understand at least one of those right?
chismooo wrote:the ingredients are same as xtralean

how many pills should I get per day and how ?? actually I am taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. but it includes too much caffein

what s your advice ??
Ironmans right, the only way to get ripped is to control your diet and exercise correctly.

I got a bunch of these for free, they do give you a conciderable buzz if you take two with your pre-workout meal and kick in about 15 mins into the workout. By the end of the workout, you feel like you could keep going, but I dont recommend it.

They are basically the same as 'pro-plus' caffeine tabs that you see bar staff at nightclubs dropping to stay wake etc. but much more expensive than 'pro-plus'. It's like drinking 10 cups of strong coffee in a single sitting! SO... if you feel you need something to help with your routine like this, save your money and buy something like 'pro-plus'.

The only way I can see these would help you lose body fat is that caffeine is a stimulant and therefore can supress your appitite, but thats not good ethier because if you skip too many meals, you will end up losing muscle too.

ironmaiden708

Post by ironmaiden708 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 am

Hmm, diet pills don't work if you don't take them correctly. You must use them while on a restrictive diet and with an intense exercise routine.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:28 pm

I have never found any difference between taking the pills with diet/exercise and diet/exercise alone.

There is no research to clearly indicate any of them working.

Now stimulants and beta agonists on the other hand........ But that isn't exactly natural.

The only thing you can get without a prescription for an unrelated condition (or looking for an online pharmacy from India), or a drug dealer, is ephedrine.

25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and an aspirin. It makes you nervous though. I can't stand taking it. so on that note I will say I do have some for sale since I don't plan on taking it again.