Body Supreme extreme ripped

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, jethrof, stuward, parth

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

I used to take something called Diet Fuel by Twin Labs, which was basically an ECA stack, almost identical to what Ironman described. it got me up for a workout nicely, and in the morning with a cup of coffee, got me wide awake. I never noticed, however, any effect as far as weight loss inducement, but I really didn't use it for that purpose anway. Most of the "Diet Pills" around are either CNS stimulants, such as what I described, or are based on L-Carnitine and othersubstances wich have been theorized to make fatty acids more readily available to burn for energy. I haven't seen any good evidence to suggest that either of these methods are terribly effective.
Tim

ironmaiden708

Post by ironmaiden708 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:00 pm

I have never found any difference between taking the pills with diet/exercise and diet/exercise alone.

There is no research to clearly indicate any of them working.

Now stimulants and beta agonists on the other hand........ But that isn't exactly natural.

The only thing you can get without a prescription for an unrelated condition (or looking for an online pharmacy from India), or a drug dealer, is ephedrine.

25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and an aspirin. It makes you nervous though. I can't stand taking it. so on that note I will say I do have some for sale since I don't plan on taking it again.
Also clenbuterol.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:55 am

ironmaiden708 wrote:
I have never found any difference between taking the pills with diet/exercise and diet/exercise alone.

There is no research to clearly indicate any of them working.

Now stimulants and beta agonists on the other hand........ But that isn't exactly natural.

The only thing you can get without a prescription for an unrelated condition (or looking for an online pharmacy from India), or a drug dealer, is ephedrine.

25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and an aspirin. It makes you nervous though. I can't stand taking it. so on that note I will say I do have some for sale since I don't plan on taking it again.
Also clenbuterol.
Yea, but that falls into the prescription/Indian Pharmacy/drug dealer category. I was just naming the one you could get without that.