The Metabolic Diet

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, darshana, stuward

Nevage

The Metabolic Diet

Post by Nevage » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Has anyone else read this? It's by Dr. Di Pasquale author of The Anabolic Diet. I downloaded the E-book, wanted to buy the real one but could only find one place online with it and it was [1 million dollars]! Just starting it now, looks quite interesting. If anyone else wants a read let me know and I'll send it.

UnluckyTitan
former lurker

Post by UnluckyTitan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 am

That sounds really interesting, I'd love to take a read if you wouldn't mind sending it to me.

Nevage

Post by Nevage » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 am

What's your email I'll send it to you. It gets a bit repetitve sometimes but it's a good book and shows a lot of evidence for low carb lifestyles with studys.

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm

I've never read the metabolic diet in full, but do have his "The Anabolic Diet". It's basically a tweak on that, and is based on a 5 day on, 2 off CKD, which have been around in various forms for years. I like his stuff, and think it h as a lot of merit.
Tim

Jeannay
Novice
Novice

Post by Jeannay » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm

hello yes pls send me this , im very interested in it

Kenny Croxdale
Powerlifting Ninja
Powerlifting Ninja

Re: The Metabolic Diet

Post by Kenny Croxdale » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 am

Nevage wrote:Has anyone else read this? It's by Dr. Di Pasquale author of The Anabolic Diet. I downloaded the E-book, wanted to buy the real one but could only find one place online with it and it was [1 million dollars]! Just starting it now, looks quite interesting. If anyone else wants a read let me know and I'll send it.
Nevage,

I have both book and follow the Metabolic Diet.

The Metabolic Diet is a bit of an updated version of The Anabolic Diet, as Tim stated. The primary difference is you are allowed to have more carbohydrates with the Metablic Diet.

The Metabolic Diet wants you to find your carbohydrate threshold, the minaimal amount of carbs that you can function.

Kenny Croxdale