Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Re: bulking diet

Post by Oscar_Actuary » Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

omg ub txting

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 am

Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.

stuward

Post by stuward » Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 am

I normally ignore any posts not written with normal grammer, capitalization and spelling unless I think the person might be a non-english speaker and then I will make allowances for unconventional grammer. I actually though that was the case here, at first.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 am

Sorry guys, i will try my best in future. I'm from belfast in northern ireland, so yes I do speak proper English although i'm not really used to typing on the computer. I really appreciate the advice i'm given it all helps...so as i say I'l try my best to use proper grammer in future. Sorry again guys.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm

No one cares if it's not perfect, but we'd like to be able to read it. Thanks.

stuward

Post by stuward » Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Well...for what its worth....my .02

breakfast bowl of whole meal cereal, peanutbutter and jam on toast

next meal chicken/turkey or lean mince 2/3 small potatoes grated cheese pasta or brown rice/ with cookin sauce containing vegetables( same with all meat )

b4 bed more chicken/turkey with pasta and sauce

Probably too much sugar in the red stuff, im guessing the sauce is out of a jar??

Try eggs and bacon for breakfast

Loose the sauce and make your own, say a simple cheese sauce instead.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm

stuward wrote:Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?
Yes for sure it makes me uncomfortable because of being reasonably thin and having dat belly sticking out i could possibly post a photo to show you, but yes every 1 in 2 weekends i would drink aquite a large amount of beer. I mainly stick to fresh food though and dont use my freezer. Thanks stu

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

matthewmccaw wrote:
stuward wrote:Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?
Yes for sure it makes me uncomfortable because of being reasonably thin and having dat belly sticking out i could possibly post a photo to show you, but yes every 1 in 2 weekends i would drink aquite a large amount of beer. I mainly stick to fresh food though and dont use my freezer. Thanks stu
Yes, please post a picture - gives us a lot more to work with.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu May 05, 2011 2:54 am

Jungledoc wrote:Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.
Exactly. I only read English. I don't read 13 year old girl.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 4:42 am

Ironman wrote:
Jungledoc wrote:Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.
Exactly. I only read English. I don't read 13 year old girl.
Rite OK i have already apologised. I will use proper grammer in future.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 am

Rik-Blades wrote:Well...for what its worth....my .02

breakfast bowl of whole meal cereal, peanutbutter and jam on toast

next meal chicken/turkey or lean mince 2/3 small potatoes grated cheese pasta or brown rice/ with cookin sauce containing vegetables( same with all meat )

b4 bed more chicken/turkey with pasta and sauce

Probably too much sugar in the red stuff, im guessing the sauce is out of a jar??

Try eggs and bacon for breakfast

Loose the sauce and make your own, say a simple cheese sauce instead.
Yes the sauuce is out of a jar and I think you are rite I would be better making my own to say the least If anything it would certainly be a lot cheaper and I could also up the calories. Thanks mate

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 am

NightFaLL wrote:
matthewmccaw wrote:
Yes, please post a picture - gives us a lot more to work with.
It is telling me the file size of the pictures is too big do you know how I can make them a smaller file size or any other way of pasting them up? ..Thanks

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

upload it to imageshack.us and post the link.

stuward

Post by stuward » Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am

matthewmccaw wrote:...Yes the sauuce is out of a jar and I think you are rite I would be better making my own to say the least If anything it would certainly be a lot cheaper and I could also up the calories. Thanks mate
If you make your own, you can control what goes in it. A common ingredient in processed foods in fructose, usually in the form of high fructose corn syrup. This is the main contributer to a pot belly. Fructose is directly dealt with by the liver where it is turned immediately into fat and abdominal fat accumulation is a sign of an overloaded liver.