Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Re: bulking diet

Post by Oscar_Actuary » Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm

omg ub txting

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 am

Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan

stuward

Post by stuward » Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 am

I normally ignore any posts not written with normal grammer, capitalization and spelling unless I think the person might be a non-english speaker and then I will make allowances for unconventional grammer. I actually though that was the case here, at first.
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 am

Sorry guys, i will try my best in future. I'm from belfast in northern ireland, so yes I do speak proper English although i'm not really used to typing on the computer. I really appreciate the advice i'm given it all helps...so as i say I'l try my best to use proper grammer in future. Sorry again guys.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm

No one cares if it's not perfect, but we'd like to be able to read it. Thanks.
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan

stuward

Post by stuward » Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Well...for what its worth....my .02

breakfast bowl of whole meal cereal, peanutbutter and jam on toast

next meal chicken/turkey or lean mince 2/3 small potatoes grated cheese pasta or brown rice/ with cookin sauce containing vegetables( same with all meat )

b4 bed more chicken/turkey with pasta and sauce

Probably too much sugar in the red stuff, im guessing the sauce is out of a jar??

Try eggs and bacon for breakfast

Loose the sauce and make your own, say a simple cheese sauce instead.
--
...I don't have a signature...

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Wed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm

stuward wrote:Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?
Yes for sure it makes me uncomfortable because of being reasonably thin and having dat belly sticking out i could possibly post a photo to show you, but yes every 1 in 2 weekends i would drink aquite a large amount of beer. I mainly stick to fresh food though and dont use my freezer. Thanks stu

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

matthewmccaw wrote:
stuward wrote:Matt, revisiting your pot belly issue, how certain are you that you really have a problem? I really don't see anything in your diet that should be causing a pot belly. Could it be a posture issue that makes it look like a pot belly? Is there anything in your diet that you're not telling us about like beer and pizza once in a while?
Yes for sure it makes me uncomfortable because of being reasonably thin and having dat belly sticking out i could possibly post a photo to show you, but yes every 1 in 2 weekends i would drink aquite a large amount of beer. I mainly stick to fresh food though and dont use my freezer. Thanks stu
Yes, please post a picture - gives us a lot more to work with.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu May 05, 2011 2:54 am

Jungledoc wrote:Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.
Exactly. I only read English. I don't read 13 year old girl.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 4:42 am

Ironman wrote:
Jungledoc wrote:Matthew, this ain't your cell phone. More people might chip in if your posts could be read. Try spelling even a few of the words in some way that people recognize.
Exactly. I only read English. I don't read 13 year old girl.
Rite OK i have already apologised. I will use proper grammer in future.

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 am

Rik-Blades wrote:Well...for what its worth....my .02

breakfast bowl of whole meal cereal, peanutbutter and jam on toast

next meal chicken/turkey or lean mince 2/3 small potatoes grated cheese pasta or brown rice/ with cookin sauce containing vegetables( same with all meat )

b4 bed more chicken/turkey with pasta and sauce

Probably too much sugar in the red stuff, im guessing the sauce is out of a jar??

Try eggs and bacon for breakfast

Loose the sauce and make your own, say a simple cheese sauce instead.
Yes the sauuce is out of a jar and I think you are rite I would be better making my own to say the least If anything it would certainly be a lot cheaper and I could also up the calories. Thanks mate

matthewmccaw
Novice
Novice

Post by matthewmccaw » Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 am

NightFaLL wrote:
matthewmccaw wrote:
Yes, please post a picture - gives us a lot more to work with.
It is telling me the file size of the pictures is too big do you know how I can make them a smaller file size or any other way of pasting them up? ..Thanks

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 am

upload it to imageshack.us and post the link.

stuward

Post by stuward » Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am

matthewmccaw wrote:...Yes the sauuce is out of a jar and I think you are rite I would be better making my own to say the least If anything it would certainly be a lot cheaper and I could also up the calories. Thanks mate
If you make your own, you can control what goes in it. A common ingredient in processed foods in fructose, usually in the form of high fructose corn syrup. This is the main contributer to a pot belly. Fructose is directly dealt with by the liver where it is turned immediately into fat and abdominal fat accumulation is a sign of an overloaded liver.
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD