Discussion of exercise and sport psychology issues
Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, jethrof, stuward, parth
- Posts: 7578
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 am
- Location: Kudjip, Papua New Guinea
frogbyte wrote:I think every market in north america has a KISS FM.
And Stupot claims to live in Northern Ireland!
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 am
- Location: Belfast, Norn Iron
I do indeed live in Northern Ireland. I know you're all jealous.
nygmen, I'm still a little scared to be honest
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:31 pm
I've gotta listen to something really fast paced like dance music. Bit of drum n bass and hardcore is amazing for motivation. I find myself chilling out to much to anything else. The prodigy's new albums pretty good.