Hi guys, i have a question, please help me

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, darshana, stuward

philomena
former lurker

Hi guys, i have a question, please help me

Post by philomena » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am

Was wondering if anyone could help me setup a workout to maintain muscle and endurace. Been lifting weights for two years after a 3 year lay off. Im 27 and work light contruction durning the week and work on our farm on the weeken so i dont get much rest. Been doing a fullbody mass workout two days a week Mon and Fri and a 20 min cardio in betwen these days. Also tried and 4 day split workout and a fullbody hit workout only working out once a week. I got stronger and all of these workouts but after 3 to 4 weeks i felt overtrained. So now i just would like to do a simple full body workout to maintain strength with alittle cardio mixed in. Really dont know how many sets to do and how many days to workout. Would like to do a workout which involves bench, bent over rows, shoulder press, squats, stiff legg deadlift, biciep curls, triceip extn., and situps with 10 to 15min cardio at the end. Any suggustions?

stuward

Re: Hi guys, i have a question, please help me

Post by stuward » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:04 am

I'm getting tired of these posts all with similar titles. I assume that you are all the same person and are just trolling to waste peoples time. I'm going to start deleting them.
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD