A couple of other excellent website recommendations...

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

Trillian
Rookie
Rookie

A couple of other excellent website recommendations...

Post by Trillian » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:42 pm

Mods, if this is not allowed, please remove. If it's fine, then here are a few other great websites that you might all enjoy!

tssupplements.com

clutchfitness.com

abcbodybuilding.com

bodybuilding.net

I just know that it's really hard to find accurate information, so it's fun to pass along some quality sources that really deliver!
ACSM CPT

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:48 am

Hi Trillian. I briefly checked out those sites. Looks very legit. Thanks for posting.
Tim

TimD

Post by TimD » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:20 am

Thanks again to Trillian. I was skeptical, and almost dumped his post, thought it was the normal links to heaven knows what, but I checked out the sites, and as I've said previously, HIGHLY recommend the forums over at bodybuilding.net. Not trying to steer you all out of here by any means, but they have a great diversity over there, a lot of expertise, and , the way I look at it, compliments this site quite nicely.

Trillian
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Trillian » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:36 pm

Thanks bro, glad you could benefit!

Be sure to check out the articles on abcbodybuilding.com also guys, they are very good. As well as the awesome articles on tssupplements.com - there are more to come!
ACSM CPT

Stephen Johnson
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

Post by Stephen Johnson » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:16 am

Direct links to Trillian's recommended sites

tssupplements.com

clutchfitness.com

abcbodybuilding.com

bodybuilding.net

TimD

Post by TimD » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:22 am

One thing I did notice, on bodybuilding.net, is that I posted on two threads, and now they are gone, the whole threads. I have no idea why, one was just an introduction type of thing, the other was a thread on Starr's 5x5. If Trillian is still around, he's got "some splaining to do", otherwise I'm about to use some authority with the ban key.
Tim

Trillian
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Trillian » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:57 pm

TimD wrote:One thing I did notice, on bodybuilding.net, is that I posted on two threads, and now they are gone, the whole threads. I have no idea why, one was just an introduction type of thing, the other was a thread on Starr's 5x5. If Trillian is still around, he's got "some splaining to do", otherwise I'm about to use some authority with the ban key.
Tim
Hey Tim, I have no idea why that happened. I am not a mod or anything on that site, so I had absolutely nothing to do with it. You should PM one of the guys there and check with them. Sorry that happened!
ACSM CPT

TimD

Post by TimD » Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:54 pm

No problem, I see the 5x5 magically reappeared, still nothing on my intro, which 2 good people responded to. OK, I'm mellow for the time being, and ts for the response Trillian, I appreciate it.
Tim

Mog16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mog16 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:39 am

Anyone ever do any reading at t-nation.com? I spend a fair amount of time reading articles there when I run out of new material on these forums and I like a lot of the articles but as I'm not super experienced with exercise physiology or kinesiology I don't know if the information is worthwhile or not.

TimD

Post by TimD » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:51 am

Yes, I like to read over at T-nation a lot. Used to be (and still are) some very good authors that contribute to the articles. I especially like anything by Charles Poliquin, Ian King, Dan Jon and Charles Staley. I know some of them have drifted away over the years, but most of the article are intact in the archives. I don't usually go to the forum much, as I have a couple of pet forums I like to read, but I'm sure it's good.
Tim

Jeff D
Novice
Novice

Post by Jeff D » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:49 am

T-nation is a very good site. Poloquin is one of my favorites. I used to like alot of Christian Thibideau's stuff before he turned to bodybuilding.