Neck and Back pain

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Jungledoc, Ironman, stuward

former lurker

Neck and Back pain

Post by Brooski » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:25 pm

I have had a herniated C-7 C-8 rt. Side plus 5 a years, resulting in R sub-scapular pain. I get steroids injections every 6 months. But with even with a good workstation setup, combined with miserable exercise habits and working 60 plus hours a week. It has become a nightmare. PT won’t touch me, and it cost per modality. My DC tells me to come when I am in abject pain, like Quasimodo. The knots and pain rotate, r side, the pulls the left, up and down the neck, then all over again. Ice, heat, TENS unit in the AM and PM every day.

This site seems to be the answer, stretching primarily. Please advise; will check with the Trinity: Dr., PT, and DC. I need to get off the roller coaster.

In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:53 pm

I'm not sure anybody here other than Otama would even touch this one, or would be qualified to give advice. He doesn't show up that often, so you may want to try and e-mail him or PM him. Go to the forum index. Look under exercise scienc, and he was the last poster there. His username is in light blue. Click on it and it will give options for an e-mail or PM under "contact Otama" on the left side.