Matt F log

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

Matt
n00b
n00b

Matt F log

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 pm

My name is Matt F, and I am not that much of an exercise expert and read forums to gain information from the old pros. Thanks for having this forum available, it's a good resource. I'll post my workout log soon. Basically doing Olympic lifts about 2x weeky, trying to get more cardio going (like walking, swimming, maybe some running and C2 rowing would be great -- Christmas gift idea? Speaking of which, does anyone have any experience with the cheaper air rowers, or the shock resistance type rowers? Pros and Cons?

Matt F

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:56 pm

I moved this because you are asking questions, and I don't see a log in it. In order to be answered, you also have to open up a thread in the journal discussions. No one else can get into your log to reply. I figured this best fit here under general. As to your rowers, I just got an Integrity AIR 3000, as I like these type of things. Chain driven to a sprocket on an air/fan wheel. Looks a lot like the C2, functions in the same manner, but lacks any thing to add resistance. I couldn't care less. I love the thing. Good machine.
Tim

UG
Rookie
Rookie

How do I post my log for review by others ?

Post by UG » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 pm

TimD wrote:I moved this because you are asking questions, and I don't see a log in it. In order to be answered, you also have to open up a thread in the journal discussions. No one else can get into your log to reply. I figured this best fit here under general. As to your rowers, I just got an Integrity AIR 3000, as I like these type of things. Chain driven to a sprocket on an air/fan wheel. Looks a lot like the C2, functions in the same manner, but lacks any thing to add resistance. I couldn't care less. I love the thing. Good machine.
Tim
I would like to post my log for review by experts.
Question is:

-- Which file format should I be using (MS word / HTML..?)
(I have downloded log template from exrx.net webpage and have started filling in.)
-- What is the procedure for attaching log with my message ?

Thanks.

TimD

Post by TimD » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 pm

I'm going to defer this to IM, he's a software guy by trade, and I'm on webTV and have no idea.
Tim

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:23 pm

You just have to copy and paste the text into the message. Then we can have a look at it.