Shock And Awe

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, jethrof, stuward, parth

corless319
Novice
Novice

Shock And Awe

Post by corless319 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:21 pm

I was talking to this hugely muscled guy at the gym. Well he had a huge upper body with really tiny legs but hes jacked. He said the best way to promote muscle growth and or hyperthropy if thats how you spell it is to shock your muscles into growth. What he said was change it up one day do like weighted pull ups and then the next something different. There are a lot of very informed people on here and I have read and read and read and i just feel lost right now. Does that work changing up like rotating workouts. Also my arms are biggish but i have no peak whatso ever in my biceps. Would like underhand pullups give me more peak? My triceps are really big and my bi's are small. Very irritating. If anyone has any tips and or workouts please let me know.

John Corless

corless319
Novice
Novice

Post by corless319 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:30 pm

BTW this guy was so huge upper body he was doing high repetions wide grip pull ups with this wierd attachment to his feet like a belt with weights on it he was doing pullups with an additional 80 lbs!!! that guys arms were HUGE i was like omfg....haha