work crunches

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

corless319_

work crunches

Post by corless319_ » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:54 pm

I work at a desk job where I'm an inbound call representative. I don't get a lot of calls. A lot of the times I'm either browsing this site or others. I came up with an idea of semi reclining my work chair and doing crunches focusing on the flexing of my ab muscles. I know you can't burn fat in one area and I know it has to be a complete body workout. As lame as I am doing crunches in my work chair while having co workers look at me like I'm a moron, does this benefit me? I do not put torque on my neck mainly just focusing on the muscle contraction. I am also dieting trying to tone up my midsection and overal body toneness. While initially gaining my weight i didn't care about fat. I do now. HAHA Anyways with dieting cutting down the calories and eating healthier is it possible that by working my abs at my desk at work all day, I know thats not healthy, but would that help me get my abs back to being chisseled? There never seems to be enough time at the gym and I want to be as proactive as possible. Sorry useless thread but I'm trying. :D

John Corless

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 am

That isn't going to do anything for you. You could try this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yitM4joIhcg

corless319_

Post by corless319_ » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:36 am

unfortunately my work computer blocks sites like you tube ill have to check that out as soon as i get my home computer up and running again