My Absence

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

Manofsteel319

My Absence

Post by Manofsteel319 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:45 pm

Unfortunately I will not be able to be on as much as I have been and just want to say hi to everyone... haha see you guys later

John

hoosegow
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Post by hoosegow » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 pm

You aint sick are nothing, are you?

pdellorto
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Post by pdellorto » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Limited posting allowed in the asylum his neighbors had him committed to after the slosh-pipe lunges the other day.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Will they allow him to bring his slosh pipe along?

Hope it's nothing bad, MOS--will you still be posting your workouts?

Manofsteel319

Post by Manofsteel319 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Not really bad just got fired from my job due to the program manager not liking me because I left his program to go to another and then he found a reason to get me into trouble. Combine him not liking me because I left his program to a actual program that I used on the computer that didn't disposition my calls correctly had me fired. I def gave HR my opinion of a the company though.

There was a one strike policy that I didn't know about. I have won employee of the month and have been the best worker in the entire company in the past year but when someone doesn't like you I guess they can do what they want. Which is what he did. I got fired.

Long story short I'm starting a new job this upcoming monday and the opportunity for a lot more money is there. So I'm glad I got out of that crap hole and will still post my workouts they just may be not as often. By the way the slosh pipe is getting easier I assume it's because I'm getting used to it and more core is getting better.

My neighbors are tards man....lol They always comment and come out and watch me do my stuff....Hilarious I still have yet to post a video on tnation.com but as of right now I'm at a library!!! home computers STILL down. You guys have a good one.

John

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 pm

John, I may be wrong here, but you did spend a lot of online time here at the site while at work. You suppose that may have had a little something to do with it? Anyway, good luck on the new job. What is it, BTW?
Tim

pdellorto

Post by pdellorto » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Heh. Yeah, I think only I spend more time online here, and that's because I get lots of sporadic breaks between classes, before school, at home at night. :)

But it's nice to see you online again. And don't worry, a record of getting fired and laid off and changing jobs like a chain smoker changes cigarettes is fine in IT. Outside of IT people would see my resume and say "You sure change jobs a lot." IT managers would say "Wow, you really have a broad range of experience! Look at all these places you've worked!"

:D