being vascular and body fat percentage

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, jethrof, stuward, parth

manofsteel1385
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by manofsteel1385 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Yes peter I do want to be that big still lol I'm just being more realistic with it now and I know that i cant just eat thousands of calories and expect weight gain and size gain instantly and know that it will take a long time.

I do a lot of cardio now which is a good thing and I eat a lot les calories so it seems my body is thinning out and getting vascular... hence the topic of this thread... haha well its good to be back and I'll be here daily with questions and comments... good luck with the sledge hammer and the tire peter... lol ttyl

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Jungledoc wrote:Veins don't supply muscles (or anything), they drain. Arteries supply.
Yea, that's what I meant. But it came out wrong. I should have said veins are bigger because more blood has to flow through it. I assume arteries get bigger too, but we can't see them.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm

ironmaiden708 wrote:
Ironman wrote:
ironmaiden708 wrote: Can't forget winny and tren. Well winny is a cutting steroid, tren not so much just insanely anabolic in comparison to other steroids.
They all do it. Anavar is just the one known for it. Winny is what helps them get that hard dry look. That's pretty much all you can do with that. Now tren is one that can go in any cycle. It doubles the efficiency in food. That's why it is used in cows, much cheaper beef. In bodybuilders, same thing you get growth on less food. So you can cut with tren, restricting the diet to starvation levels and still put on a little muscle mass. But that is if it is tolerated well. Some people feel so crappy on it, they can't even work out.

But even anadrol will make you more vascular. You just won't be able to see it until you cycle off because of the water retention.

The veiny look is cool to a point, but eventually it's too much. Same thing with bodyfat. Sometimes 9 or 10% looks better than 7 to me. Plus you have to keep in mind girls don't like veins.

But anyway, the main thing is bigger veins are needed to supply bigger muscles.
I can assure you winny is more well known than var for cutting.
Yea, it is. I was talking about vascularity not cutting. winstrol is definitely the most well known cutter.