Which kind of creatine is best to use>

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

quadfrog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Which kind of creatine is best to use>

Post by quadfrog » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 pm

I used Elite K's bufered Kre-alkalyn in capsule form (spelling may be incorrect) once with good results. Before I buy it again, is there a new product on the market (non-steroidal) that anyone thinks is better?
Squeeze life until it bleeds.

Kenny Croxdale
Powerlifting Ninja
Powerlifting Ninja

Re: Which kind of creatine is best to use>

Post by Kenny Croxdale » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 am

quadfrog wrote:I used Elite K's bufered Kre-alkalyn in capsule form (spelling may be incorrect) once with good results. Before I buy it again, is there a new product on the market (non-steroidal) that anyone thinks is better?
Quadfrog,

Glad you obtained some good results with the "Elite K". I understand the quest to find something better.

However, I doubt there is anything better on the market. I suspect that "Elite K" is overrated. You'd probably get the same basic results with just plain creatine.

I reaserched "Elite K". It contains: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin

Maltodextrin is basically a high glycemic sugar.

Magnesium is a mineral.

Gleatin is what you find in Jello. In fact, gelatin is on the shelf in the Jello section.

So, you could basically make your own "Elite K" for a lot less.

I don't see any thing that would indicate that it "will unleash your body’s potential to grow like never before." http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/edt/ek.html

If "Elite K" were even better than second coming of Christ, it would be flying off the shelves of stores. Unfortuntately, "HYPE SELLS".

The ad "grow like never before" is meant to play on you emotions and override your logic.

Kenny Croxdale