time period between testostrone serve consuming

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

frankie123
Novice
Novice

time period between testostrone serve consuming

Post by frankie123 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Ok, so i went to get cryotest, im a morning person therefore the time period between breakfast which i gotta take a serve n the time period before i go to gym which i gotta take another serve is very short, so whats the deal? im confused :frown:

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Sat May 22, 2010 7:14 pm

It's a worthless supplement, don't waste your money on anything but protein/creatine, all you need.

nygmen

Post by nygmen » Sat May 22, 2010 7:22 pm

NightFaLL wrote:don't waste your money on anything but protein/creatine, all you need.
I disagree with the absoluteness of that statement, but do agree with your intended message.

EDIT: also, protein is food lol, not a sup, at least in my mind... :lol:

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Sat May 22, 2010 7:31 pm

nygmen wrote:
NightFaLL wrote:don't waste your money on anything but protein/creatine, all you need.
I disagree with the absoluteness of that statement, but do agree with your intended message.

Yeah, that's how I look at protein myself, as well.

And as far as I know, there aren't any scientifically proven known ergogenic legal substances other than creatine/caffeine.

nygmen

Post by nygmen » Sat May 22, 2010 7:37 pm

NightFaLL wrote:
nygmen wrote:

Yeah, that's how I look at protein myself, as well.

And as far as I know, there aren't any scientifically proven known ergogenic legal substances other than creatine/caffeine.
I'm just saying, things like BCAA and prei-workout carb sources, and caffeine have their place. I have also met more than a handful of giant dudes that swear by the NO Explodes of the world.

it is what it is...