Does anyone on here take a pre-workout supplement?

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, jethrof

caangelxox

Post by caangelxox » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm

I took jack3d this morning before my workout for the first time and racquetball and I felt good. I played racquetball myself (practicing and conditioning..did not get tired at all, surprised because I have not done any conditioning in a while) and then I did some exercises. The vision supplement I bought from allstarhealth.com is working good too, no dry eyes that feel like computer eyes and my eyes feel comfortable, more concentration and focus. I am also doing better in the scratcher game, I am using my mind to pick the right scratcher too. I played one $5 game today that my eye kept going too when looking at the scratchers in the liquir store and I won $16. this tells me jack3d is working like it should and should help me with school and learning as well I am hoping. all I took was 1 scoop, dont need anymore. taste is also fine. I thought tropical fruit punch was supposed to be red though and taste like fruit punch, but it was yellow tan color mixed with water.

one question I do have about jack3d though..when I drank it, on the bttom was a couple little pieces of powder left..I tried mixing it up but it wouldnt mix. what is it? dead powder?

oh and after my workout I drank a shake with designer whey proitein strawberry flavor, dextrose corn sugar, micronized creatine monohydrate (stired when I got near the bottom of the shake so that I could drink it), and l glutamine.

I feel good today=)

A. moss
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by A. moss » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 pm

caangelxox wrote:

I am also doing better in the scratcher game, I am using my mind to pick the right scratcher too. I played one $5 game today that my eye kept going too when looking at the scratchers in the liquir store and I won $16. this tells me jack3d is working like it should and should help me with school and learning as well I am hoping.

taste is also fine. I thought tropical fruit punch was supposed to be red though and taste like fruit punch, but it was yellow tan color mixed with water.

one question I do have about jack3d though..when I drank it, on the bttom was a couple little pieces of powder left..I tried mixing it up but it wouldnt mix. what is it? dead powder?

I feel good today=)

Lol, not sure what to make of that first thing.................

I like limon-lime myself, but both of them are good (never tried grape bubble gum before). Lemon lime is just a little less "sharp" then tropical fruit punch going down.

Well, What I was told is that the powder is settling, when that happens, if you shake it up before every drink a little, it will redistribute the powder through out the shaker/bottle. If there is still some left on the bottom after that then just put 2-3 ounces, shake and drink. that should take care of it.

frogbyte
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by frogbyte » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:11 am

Did you just imply that you believe Jack3d gives you an edge at playing the lottery?

stuward

Post by stuward » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

You didn't know that skill and effort plays a role in winning games of chance?

frogbyte
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by frogbyte » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:36 am

Well, either it allowed her to see through the little silver panels on the scratch-off, gain clairvoyance, or more likely Jack3d may have frightening psychotropic side-effects.

caangelxox

Post by caangelxox » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:53 pm

stuward wrote:You didn't know that skill and effort plays a role in winning games of chance?
jack3d just makes my brain work better and not buy tickets to just buy tickets when I am not feeling anything

stuward

Post by stuward » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm

If it made your brain work better, you would realize that all games of chance are stacked in favor of those running the game and that you would be further ahead not playing them. There is also no way that any ritual you go through has any impact on the outcome of the game.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I gotta get me sum supplements.

frogbyte
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by frogbyte » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:20 pm

frogbyte wrote:Well, either it allowed her to see through the little silver panels on the scratch-off, gain clairvoyance, or more likely Jack3d may have frightening psychotropic side-effects.
caangelxox wrote:jack3d just makes my brain work better and not buy tickets to just buy tickets when I am not feeling anything
Ok, so we've narrowed it down to one of the last two.

Jebus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jebus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Lol, you should make a trip down to Las Vegas! :wink: