Hey! Long time no see!

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

Halfbreed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Halfbreed » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm

lol, you guys are actually embarrassing me you're being so kind, lol. Thanks. And yes, I try and work with the kids, I created and ran mentorship programs using weightlifting and physical fitness as a forum for growth and change in incarcerated youth while i was in, and served as a mentor outside of that forum for many kids. I tried getting back into it as soon as I got out, but it makes it difficult while on active supervision (parole).

My experiences and current direction will absolutely, however, make a huge impact on the public I intend to serve, and I intend at some point to give a bit of direction through public policy and utilize my experiences and knowledge in this arena. (vote for me if you see me, jungledoc) lol.

Anyway, back to the grind. I had a great shoulder day today. I love the fact that I have to use a "special bar" in the gym to carry my weights, lol.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 pm

You bet. If I ever see the name "Halfbreed" on a ballot, I'll vote for you!

Helena115
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Helena115 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

Welcome back :smile:

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 am

Ah, I see I hijacked a thread in vain. Well it's good to have you back. I'm glad things are going well for you. Law school and an amazing squat. That's very impressive. It sounds like you're really trying to do a lot of good and make a big difference. Welcome back.

Halfbreed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Halfbreed » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Hijacking a thread for me says you care. :green: lol, but I'm trying to make the difference, and I'm very excited to be at this point in my life.

frogbyte
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by frogbyte » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah I posted something just a couple weeks ago asking what happened to you - I was still waiting for you to post some videos of your lifts. Let's go!

Halfbreed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Halfbreed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

lol, that would be great frogbyte, if Iknew how to do it.

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 am

If yo have a video camera, just upload them to youtube. You can create a free account on youtube.com and upload videos there.