Diet pills

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, jethrof

Stephen Johnson
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

Post by Stephen Johnson » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

Kenny Croxdale wrote:We addressed some of this on the Diet section of this board. http://exrx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7 ... c&start=15

Larry Hobbs, a researcher for bariatric physicians, one proclaimed the Ephedrine-Caffeine-Asprin/Willow Bark mix as the best over the counter/behind the counter weight loss formula he'd seen.

You can still purchased ephedrine (Primatine or Bonkaide). However, you are limited to the quanity you can purchase.
Thanks for the link. I'm surprised that this thread wasn't moved to the Diet section.
Stephen Johnson wrote: but ma huang was banned after a number of people developed serious side effects.
"A number of people" should be modified to "a small number of people". Still, there is risk involved if people exceed the recommended dosages, or if they have an underlying health condition (like uncontrolled high blood pressure).
hoosegow wrote:I have ma huang and continue to use it occasionally, though not as often as I used to or want to.
Stephen Johnson wrote:But there was a time that a number of people that I knew at the gym were on the stack.
Well, I might as well come clean and admit that I used the stack too at times. I had gotten down to my best shape ever, but I still couldn't get rid of my pudding pop love handles. The stack helped some, but the jitteriness and sleeplessness that it caused wasn't worth it

dale2177
Novice
Novice

Post by dale2177 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 am

hoosegow wrote:I have ma huang and continue to use it occasionally, though not as often as I used to or want to.

I'd like to recommend ma haung to some of the women at the gym, but my wife doesn't seem to like the idea of me sharing ma huang with anyone. Actually, I don't think she is too keen on me using ma huang either. Everytime I pull out ma huang, she frowns.
HAHA! Brilliant, took me a minute but i get ya!!! ( i had to read it with a southern accent to understand!)

stuward

Post by stuward » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

That reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's Big Deck skit. If you keep the bushes around your deck trimmed it makes your deck look bigger.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am

I'd like to recommend ma haung to some of the women at the gym, but my wife doesn't seem to like the idea of me sharing ma huang with anyone. Actually, I don't think she is too keen on me using ma huang either. Everytime I pull out ma huang, she frowns.
Well, you've got to be careful how and where you use it. Using it at the gym will probably upset the women, most of the men, and the management as well. It's always best to use it at home, in private. I'm sure that you wife will be more approving if you use it that way. A lot of places have strict laws about using it in public places, and you could get in big trouble. Let's not even get into work-place issues!

Stephen Johnson
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

Post by Stephen Johnson » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Ooops, I missed that. Good one! :lol:

robertscott
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Post by robertscott » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I missed that first time too, that was genius! Stick it in the "good enough to keep" section

Nevage

Post by Nevage » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 pm

:lol:

darcyhayden
former lurker

Few weight loss tips

Post by darcyhayden » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Use a lot less refined sugar, flour, and oil. Stay away from hydrogenated oils. Use unrefined sugar, whole grains, and cold pressed oils instead. Start using organic foods.By following this natural fitness advice, you will greatly enhance your fast weight loss diet and herbal supplements routine. :lol:

Kenny Croxdale
Powerlifting Ninja
Powerlifting Ninja

Re: Few weight loss tips

Post by Kenny Croxdale » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:19 pm

darcyhayden wrote:Use a lot less refined sugar, flour, and oil. Stay away from hydrogenated oils. Use unrefined sugar, whole grains, and cold pressed oils instead. Start using organic foods.By following this natural fitness advice, you will greatly enhance your fast weight loss diet and herbal supplements routine. :lol:
darcyhayden,

I don't see much value in organic food. The investment for return is minimal. In other words, you spend more than you get back.

Kenny Croxdale

stuward

Post by stuward » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 pm

darcyhayden wrote:Use a lot less refined sugar, flour, and oil. Stay away from hydrogenated oils. Use unrefined sugar, whole grains, and cold pressed oils instead. Start using organic foods.By following this natural fitness advice, you will greatly enhance your fast weight loss diet and herbal supplements routine. :lol:
This is likely to greatly enhance your ... herbal supplements routine.
I see a spam coming on.

pdellorto

Post by pdellorto » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 pm

stuward wrote:I see a spam coming on.
Deific Wizard precognition in action, folks. Remember this when you doubt our powers!

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:59 pm

<long>

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm

<long>

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm

[long wise stare to indicate solidarity with fellow wizards]

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:24 pm

He is posting from Pakistan, so that is very possible.