Elbow Sleeve Brand

Discussions concerning various equipments, accessories, homemade items, gadgets, etc used in the pursuit of fitness

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward, jethrof

jirotheking
n00b
n00b

Elbow Sleeve Brand

Post by jirotheking » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:12 am

Hi there,
Does anyone know of a good brand of elbow sleeve? I know the ones from EFS are supposed to be good but I live in the UK and so would prefer to order from somewhere in Britain so I don't have to pay shipping charges. Embarrassingly I don't think EFS would make one small enough to fit my tiny guns anyway!

Thanks in advance!

Garrygb
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Elbow Sleeve Brand

Post by Garrygb » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:09 am

Fashion is what's in and is what everyone is wearing. It's the latest trend that makes you look attractive. Style is not the same as fashion. A style is permanent. It's a way of life. It's unique to you. You don't have to follow trends to be fashionable. You can be trendy without fads. You can be a fashionista. Forget about trends!

A style reflects Sleeper the individual's sense of style. While fashion is a popular trend, a truly personal style is one that's based on what's in. While a trend can be a good way to create a new look, a personal style is more about self-expression. You can experiment with different clothes and make your own unique outfits with confidence. Having a distinct style will make it much easier to mix and match different items of clothing, shoes, and accessories.