An interesting Fiction

Off topic discussions. Feel free to talk about anything here.

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

johnken
former lurker

An interesting Fiction

Post by johnken » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Hello friends,
I'm a veracious reader and a big fan of modern fictions. However, I am a bit picky as well and my taste is a bit discerning. I especially adore fictions that revolve around the modern lives that reflect everyday human life in big cities. Recently, I came across such a novel, I would say it's an amazing effort by Ashish, the author of the book, The Final Awakening...I'd like to present my breif review on the same....

“The Final Awakening” is the story of Arjun, Richa and Nisha and how fate makes them confront each other. Debutant author Ashish Mohan looks promising with his simple and yet strong narrative. Once started, you can’t help until you reach the end of the story!

Apart from an entertaining one, this novel carries a message for the society at large. That is to believe in yourself, to be courageous and more importantly to stand up against injustice! In that way, you are not only able to live with your own dignity, but also make the world a better place to live in! Definitely, a must-read for your leisure!
Last edited by johnken on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheHeb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheHeb » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:01 pm

I prefer erotic novels. They get me all hot and steamy.