Random crap

Off topic discussions. Feel free to talk about anything here.

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, jethrof, stuward, parth

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Backupbackupbackup.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Rucifer

Post by Rucifer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 am

2+2= Fun.

jps
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by jps » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:05 am

Fresh medium roasted Brazil brewed in a french press, nice cigar, back porch, clear head.......heaven.

Matt Z
Deific Wizard of Sagacity
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Post by Matt Z » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 am

When I workout the sweat marks on my shirt look like two eyes and a mouth. I'm like a man-o-lantern.

Jebus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jebus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:50 am

I went to Toronto yesterday and saw a family driving on the wrong side of the road lol. I also saw a physically disabled person in a wheel chair almost get hid by a vehicle!
Last edited by Jebus on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 am

Jebus wrote:I went to Toronto yesterday and saw a asian family drive on the wrong side of the road lol and another asian driver almost hit a cripple in a wheel chair lol!!!!

Asian's can't drive!!!
"Asian's" what can't drive? Did you mean to say that Asians can't drive? So you don't know the difference between a plural and a possessive, but you can conclude that based on incidents involving 2 events, that 2/3 of the world's population can't drive?

And you think that someone in a wheelchair nearly getting by a car is funny?

Calling a person with mobility problems "a cripple" isn't just politically incorrect, it's disgusting.

Sheesh!

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

I went to Toronto yesterday and saw a asian family drive on the wrong side of the road lol and another asian driver almost hit a cripple in a wheel chair lol!!!!

Asian's can't drive!!!
I'm Asian. I'm surrounded by tons of Asian driver while I drive to work everyday. It must have been a miracle I'm still in one piece.

No offence, but sometimes you should just keep your negative aspect of other people to yourself.

Proper Knob

Post by Proper Knob » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Jebus wrote:I went to Toronto yesterday and saw a asian family drive on the wrong side of the road lol and another asian driver almost hit a cripple in a wheel chair lol!!!!

Asian's can't drive!!!
Pity they didn't run you over!! LOL

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Johnny wrote:
I went to Toronto yesterday and saw a asian family drive on the wrong side of the road lol and another asian driver almost hit a cripple in a wheel chair lol!!!!

Asian's can't drive!!!
I'm Asian. I'm surrounded by tons of Asian driver while I drive to work everyday. It must have been a miracle I'm still in one piece.

No offence, but sometimes you should just keep your negative aspect of other people to yourself.
Oh, go ahead and offend him.

Jebus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jebus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Asians, Asian's you gotta be kidding me, you've never made a mistake before?
wow omg, its a stereotype, its funny when comedians or tv says it but when I say it's horrible jebus christ!

By best friend is Japanese. He laughed his head off when Itold him what happend.

The word cirrple has been used since 950 AD and I wrote it because the person is phsyically disabled, i didnt mean to disgust anyone....

If that driver had hit the person in that wheel chair it would not have been funny. But he didn't and nothing bad happend so I see nothing wrong with laughing at the event.

I laugh at all the times I almost died. My friend told me my death would be funny and I hope people laugh rather than cry like babies when it does happen.

And if anyone else wants to offend me because I"offend" Asians go ahead hypocrites.

hoosegow
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Post by hoosegow » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Calm down Jebus. Understand that though we might crack a few jokes, this site isn't a comedy club. This isn't the place to say things that could offend folks. We try to keep things semi-professional here. I'm sure you meant no offense or disrespect, but you have to be cautious that others might not perceive it the same way. Remember, people's perceptions of your words, not your intent is what matters. It sucks, but that's just the way it is. I think the last thing we want is to disuade anyone from joining or staying in the forum, including you.

Jebus
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Jebus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 pm

yes I understand now, hoosegow. I changed my original post to make it more semi-professional.

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 am

Asian's can't drive!!!
Now maybe it's an even better time to change your name! Suggestions? :green:

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

Rik-Blades wrote:

Asian's can't drive!!!
Now maybe it's an even better time to change your name! Suggestions? :green:
Oh, Rik! Don't tempt me.