18 Days?

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, darshana, stuward

Josh

18 Days?

Post by Josh » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:18 am

I read an article somewhere where someone claimed that he worksout each body part only once every 18 days and gets better results. Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:22 am

no

TimD
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Post by TimD » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:34 am

I didn't see the article, but have seen it discussed in other forums. A couple of thoughts though. It is a spin off of a very strict HIT stylke of routine ( very High Intensity for each bodypart), and it allows a great deal of time for recuperation. The split is usually a bodypart every 4 or so days apart. Well, IMHO, this may be useful for a very advanced bodybuilder that has built up to the point they can generate that much intensity, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for a beginner/intermediate, and then only for those whose goals are simply to build a physque. For general fitness, recreational bodybuilding or sports training, I think you're much better off with more frequent applications. Lots of explanations of various styles in the weight training section.
Tim

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:00 pm

TimD wrote:I didn't see the article, but have seen it discussed in other forums. A couple of thoughts though. It is a spin off of a very strict HIT stylke of routine ( very High Intensity for each bodypart), and it allows a great deal of time for recuperation. The split is usually a bodypart every 4 or so days apart. Well, IMHO, this may be useful for a very advanced bodybuilder that has built up to the point they can generate that much intensity, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for a beginner/intermediate, and then only for those whose goals are simply to build a physque. For general fitness, recreational bodybuilding or sports training, I think you're much better off with more frequent applications. Lots of explanations of various styles in the weight training section.
Tim
that sounds logical, i will reframe from doing it

DubDub

Post by DubDub » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:30 am

refrain

DELETED

hill

Post by DELETED » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:44 am

DELETED