My workout

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

John Blakeer

My workout

Post by John Blakeer » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:06 pm

hello I have been training consistently for 2 days a week for last 3 months. I do an hour to hour and a half each of the days but the problem is I cannot squeeze in my caves, my traps, my shoulders. So I decided to add one more day

Monday I work out my shoulders, calves, traps and I sprint

Wednesday - I work out my back, bicepts, hamstring and outter abductors

Friday - I work out my chest, tricepts, Quads and inner abductors

Also every week I swich up from Light on wednesday to heavy the next wednesday and same for my friday workouts.

Now This is my plan that I am going to start from Monday of this next week.

And everyday I do my abdominals at home

Does it seem like a good workout or am I forgetting something?????
Also I seem to be getting used to some of the workouts even though I increase that weights what is the reason for this and how can I get the feeling that I used to get when I first started. The feeling that I had a great workout that sore feeling you know.

Thank you for you time
John

Ryan A

Post by Ryan A » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:26 pm

Workout seems ok.

Not sure if you need to alternate between light and heavy weekly. You may benefit more if you have a litlte more structured periodized approach.

eg, try to increase weights for a 3-4 week period and then back off to what you did in the 2nd week ofhte last period and start over and try to increase for another 3-4 weeks, repeat ad infinitum.

If you say you are not getting the feeling already, then it is possible you need to change exercises or set/rep ranges.

DELETED

taylor

Post by DELETED » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:32 am

DELETED