Page 1 of 1

I know Ive asked this before but can someone post a stack

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:55 am
by Guest
Someone on the old forum posted a fat burning stack. Can you do it again please? thank you

Re: I know Ive asked this before but can someone post a stac

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:58 pm
by CDB
Anonymous wrote:Someone on the old forum posted a fat burning stack. Can you do it again please? thank you
Camphibolic - USP Labs, or substitute any quality forskolin product you'd like.
Melting Point - Designer Supplements.

Caffeine
Aspirin
Ephedrine

Those would be the only two stacks I would do for fat burning. You can get the active ingredients in the USP and DS products in bulk form at various sites. The active ingredient in Melting Point is TTA, the active in Camphibolic is forskolin.

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:41 am
by Guest
The one im looking for listed what to take to help the body release free fatty acids and then also what to take to increase fat oxidation.

Re: I know Ive asked this before but can someone post a stac

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:44 am
by Guest
CDB wrote:
Anonymous wrote:"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you..."
Love the Bible verse!!

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:44 am
by tony
how much caffine, aspirin, ephedrine should you take in one stack?

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:51 am
by CDB
Anonymous wrote:The one im looking for listed what to take to help the body release free fatty acids and then also what to take to increase fat oxidation.
Release free fatty acids = forskolin or ephedrine
Oxidization of free faty acids = TTA

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:52 am
by CDB
tony wrote:how much caffine, aspirin, ephedrine should you take in one stack?
I honestly don't remember, it's been so long since I've done it. Shouldn't be too hard to find on various forums though, it's a very popular stack.

adams

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 am
by DELETED
DELETED