Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Admistrative notes, report abuse
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
After doing the tapatalk, I decided to do the minor version upgrade I haven't managed to get around to for a few months now. If you noticed things get a little funky for a while....that's what it was. I got it all fixed though. You may not have even noticed though. It was really just the footer that got screwed up. Then of course the header was a little messed up while I was doing tapatalk, until I realized that part of the code I was adding, didn't need to be added with the way I had it configured.