Discussion of peer refereed articles and clinical applications
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
1. No weather is good weather for running.lacksonlaylor wrote: Did You Know?
1. All weather is good weather for running.
2. Keeping a running diary will greatly improve your success.
3. Proper preparation prevents poor performance.
2. Keeping a running diary makes it even more boring.
3. Not running prevents poor performance.
Love it!Jungledoc wrote: 1. No weather is good weather for running
I'd say "Air conditioning plus a strong fan aimed straight at me is less bad weather for running." I know lots of runners say they like to run outside. The charm of running in -10F, freezing rain, 80F are all lost on me. Dodging traffic and breathing car exhaust do not make running less boring, nor does forgoing water or carrying a heavy bottle.
Running is boring. I do some because I want to burn calories. If it didn't burn calories, I wouldn't do it.