Page 1 of 1

only one exercise per session

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 pm
by mohamed
Hi all
At the first sorry im egyptian and can't speak eng perfect so will be dificult foryou to understand me

I want ask if i can do one exercise to the muscle i want trainig it with big number of sits instead of do two exercise have the same purpose for example:-
in biceps day can i do only DB biceps curl instead of do it with BB biceps curl???

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 am
by Ironman
Yea that works. Just remember that if you do back, you have traps and lats, so you need an exercise for each. So it you divide it into traps and lats, then it's one exercise each. However if the category is "back", then you need two. You don't have to do traps and lats on the same day though.

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 am
by Jungledoc
By the way, you don't need to apologize for your English. If we don't understand you, we'll ask you to clarify

Welcome to the forum!

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 am
by mohamed
Ironman wrote:Yea that works. Just remember that if you do back, you have traps and lats, so you need an exercise for each. So it you divide it into traps and lats, then it's one exercise each. However if the category is "back", then you need two. You don't have to do traps and lats on the same day though.
Ok thx man and about back muscles day i'll do cable seated row and for traps i will do shrugs
Jungledoc wrote:By the way, you don't need to apologize for your English. If we don't understand you, we'll ask you to clarify

Welcome to the forum!
Thx man
:salute:

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:10 am
by robertscott
mohamed wrote: Ok thx man and about back muscles day i'll do cable seated row and for traps i will do shrugs
you need a lat exercise in there too

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 am
by mohamed
robertscott wrote:
mohamed wrote: Ok thx man and about back muscles day i'll do cable seated row and for traps i will do shrugs
you need a lat exercise in there too
But isn't seated row make lats working too?

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:11 am
by robertscott
mohamed wrote:
robertscott wrote:
mohamed wrote: Ok thx man and about back muscles day i'll do cable seated row and for traps i will do shrugs
you need a lat exercise in there too
But isn't seated row make lats working too?
a little, but not enough. You need a vertical pull

Re: only one exercise per session

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am
by mohamed
Ok thx