bullriding

Off topic discussions. Feel free to talk about anything here.

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

Manofsteel319

bullriding

Post by Manofsteel319 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 pm

I rode one of those mechanical bulls this last friday night and I will never talk crap about those bull riders again. LOL

I rode it a total of three times. The first time I was on it for about 12 seconds that was a right handed grip the second time I went left handed lasted about 30 seconds and the third time I went back to the right hand and lasted 7 seconds.

It was pretty brutal I have scabs and bruised fingers and I have bruised thighs the biggest bruise I have ever had in my life it's purble blue red white and all colors in between. The funny thing is I don't bruise.

Also a friend of mine was talking trash cause that's what they always do " Why don't you shut up and go bench press that car" etc etc etc well he is 6'8 inches tall 340 lbs I was like why don't I put you on my shoulders and walk around? He's like you can't I did and then had people honking at me looking at me like WTF? I gave them the thumbs up and then eventually set him down. Funny stuff. What a great friday night!!!

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:41 pm

When I type "LOL" I'm rarely actually laughing out loud, but the thought of you log-carrying a 340 lb. guy around made me laugh. Good on ya, as my Aussie friends say.

Your bruises sound pretty patriotic!

Manofsteel319

Post by Manofsteel319 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 pm

yea and remember I'm 5'8 200-205 lol He's a big dude....lol actually made my shoulders and my neck sore carrying him for like 30 seconds!

Chris_A
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Chris_A » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm

I rode a Mechanical Bull once. It was a 30 second ride, and I barely made it, but somehow, I hung on for the whole thing. The next day, I was the sorest I have ever been in my entire life. There were things on me that hurt that I never knew I had before. Ouch! :eek: