I ate some eggs

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

Han

Post by Han » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I have a KFC chicken breast as a post-workout meal. Thinking of upping it to two.

After Doc's insulin post, I'm thinking that I shouldn't have had the can of soda with the 100g of salami that I just had.

ApolytonGP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ApolytonGP » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Are you trying to lose weight? Then sodas are a no brainer to cut out.

Han

Post by Han » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm

No I'm trying to gain, but whilst I acknowledge that fat gain is inevitable, I'd like to minimise it as much as possible.

I don't normally have non-artificially sweetened soda but that was all that was left in the machine.

ApolytonGP
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by ApolytonGP » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 am

Most everyone is trying to gain muscle! That's not what I meant.

Are you trying to gain fat also, leave fat the same, or lose fat? For the first, double your sodas. For the second, leave it the same. For the third, cut it out.

Fat gain is not "inevitable". you may chooose to "GFH". but that is still a choice.

NightFaLL

Post by NightFaLL » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

ApolytonGP wrote:Most everyone is trying to gain muscle! That's not what I meant.

Are you trying to gain fat also, leave fat the same, or lose fat? For the first, double your sodas. For the second, leave it the same. For the third, cut it out.

Fat gain is not "inevitable". you may chooose to "GFH". but that is still a choice.
Fat gain is inevitable while trying to gain muscle in non-beginners.

Myself, for instance, will probably never be able to gain new muscle without putting on some fat in the process. Such is the nature of the beast. (Of course, unless I juiced, then it's possible)