Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Off topic discussions. Feel free to talk about anything here.
Moderators: Jungledoc, Ironman, stuward
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3991
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:40 am
Emoticons..... Is that another Transformer faction?
I added a big pack of them.....
Abuse of emoticons will make me very cross indeed.
Please use large and/or very animated smileys VERY sparingly. This should be fun, but lets not turn any threads into a circus. If we must get it out of our systems, I suppose we could have *1* circus thread.
So in other words, I shouldn't see
I can always remove any smileys that become annoying.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1802
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
- Location: Mass, USA
- Deific Wizard of Sagacity
- Posts: 4424
- Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm
i don't understand when you'd ever use half of them, but, um, thanks?
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm
I got a new
and we celebrated with
. Then i died!
- Posts: 7578
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 am
- Location: Kudjip, Papua New Guinea
wav is mah fav, and I'm gonna use it all the time.
and I want to use
as my avatar
- Posts: 6594
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:44 pm
- Location: Halifax, NS
- Posts: 928
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 pm
- Location: Ohio, USA
You never know when a thread topic might come up about the demon slaying workout...which in that case,
might be very appropriate!
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 am
- Location: Pontypool,
everybody be cool
- Veteren Member
- Posts: 2003
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:40 am
- Location: Texas
Some emoticons that I just saw:
The motorboat - YES!
Grommit - Screw Marmaduke - Grommit rules
Sorry for the bump.