Went to E.N.T.

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, ianjay, stuward

Jungledoc

Re: Went to E.N.T.

Post by Jungledoc » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:55 am

Ya had nitrous, didn't ya?
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan

Oscar_Actuary
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Post by Oscar_Actuary » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 am

heh, lol No dude. Nothing.

I joked between the root canal and while the crown was being made (Cerec machine there)... Did you all "slip me a feel good pill, 'cause I didn't expect to be this relaxed". It must have been the euphoric release of stress. I always pre-worry and stuff works out. Come to think about it, any pain or dissapointment in my life has never been preceeded by a warning. So, why do I waste so much time on it.

I've taken 2 doses in on the Clindamycin 150 mg. 3/day for a week.
I took one Hydrocodon-Acetaminoph (7.5-500) while still numb on the advice of the pharmcist to not wait for the pain.
Dentist prescribed 20 of those to be taken 1-2 every 4-6 hrs. I anticipate throwing away 19 of them.

5 hours later I'm eating bar-b-que, jsut trying to keep rice out from between the new crown and the upper molars 'cause the gums were feeling tender. So, I took the 2nd Clindomyacin and 800 mg of ibuprophen (from my Friday trip to urgent care) and enjoyed a good dinner. I had ice cream 2 hours ago. I like taking minimal pain meds, especially when recovering so that I get a better idea of how I'm really doing. I dont want to cover up so much that it hides problem.

I was compelled to actually write him a solid google local review. I'm considering what I want to send the office for a thank you. Probably the $1368 was a start. :)

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 am

Glad to hear it went so well. I'm sure it will be such a relief once you heal up.

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:25 am

So tooth doctors aren't as bad as you feared.

Makes you wonder a bit about the other kind, huh?
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan