Should I keep working out?

Ask and answer questions, discuss research and applications

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, darshana, stuward

Hacutie297
former lurker

Should I keep working out?

Post by Hacutie297 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Hi,

I have a mild/soft pain in the left part of my neck, sometimes I feel it in the trapezius upper fibers and sometimes it's closer to my shoulder.

It's not a constant pain, it seems to vary depending on my position, since it appears if I sit down for a while and it eventually goes away if I lay down on the bed stretching my neck.

It has been two days, I did no exercise during those days, only rest, I am planning on going to the doctor if it persists.

Has anybody else experienced something like this? it seems like a soft temporary pain and I really hate skipping my training sessions, I would keep working out but since it's the neck I don't know... should I keep working out?

stuward

Re: Should I keep working out?

Post by stuward » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:30 pm

If you're not sure, get a doctor to look at it. Resting a few days won't hurt in any case.
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD

Ferry
n00b
n00b

Re: Should I keep working out?

Post by Ferry » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:02 am

I think first you should visit your Dr he can suggest you best may be its a minor fatigue of musculus or relate to any serious issue. If its normal stretch or burden you can continue with your workout other than you need proper care and medication for the issue. But always better to check it properly than you can decide better mate. Hope you will be fine soon and be an active with your routine of life.