I have a question

Ask or answer questions, discuss and express your views

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, parth, stuward

sunnyrose1994
former lurker

I have a question

Post by sunnyrose1994 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:37 am

there an ah-ha moment when you know and see what you are doing is working? I mean damn where are the new musticles. As an example when I started my arms measured 141/2 relaxed and now 141/2. I have been lifting since last Feb. I started with some routine that I put together with an online routine builder, a lot of isolation work. This routine left me sore for days, so of to the supplement store I went. Creatine, on casein, on whey things got better. But not good enough. So I researched some more and came across Sl 5x5, I have been doing this now for six weeks. No stalls, steady gains on the bar, but no beef! I am stronger.

I weigh 250, body fat 27% and age 43 at 5'9". I don't seem to be gaining or losing. I have changed my diet completely no fast food, nothing fried or cooked in its own fat. Chicken, turkey, egg whites, fruits and veg. fish oil and mens multi. I mostly eat 5 to 6 times a day with at least three shakes a day. However I don't count calories. And I have a very physical job, Landscape contractor. I currently have no help so I dig and pull and lift every thing by my self.

I sleep 7 to 8 hours each night, though I do wake a couple times a night to, well you know.

My goal is to get bigger, and I mean Big. Being stronger is nice and all but I want size. Am I being impatient? Should I make a change. Any suggestions? Please help me to better my self!

orangegnaro
n00b
n00b

Re: I have a question

Post by orangegnaro » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

I want to advise you on a wonderful recipe for chicken legs. This is a very easy to prepare dish.

how long to bake chicken leg quarters
I advise you to try.

Ingredients
2 pounds chicken legs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika