nicole carter's fun fitness

Find a online or local training partner, group, or trainer

Moderators: Ironman, Jungledoc, darshana, stuward

would you like professional advice about outdoor activities, plant identification, circuits, dance, gym and nutrition?

would you like free exercise and nutrition hints and tips?
50%
would you like to give me free exercise and nutrition hints and tips?
50%

Total votes: 2

nicolecartersfunfitness

nicole carter's fun fitness

Post by nicolecartersfunfitness » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:35 am

Hi! I am a level 3 advanced fitness trainer, registered with the register of exercise professionals and the inland revenue.

I have worked as an outdoor activities and fitness class instructor, and as a personal trainer and can offer training in:

climbing / abseiling / navigation for hills and orienteering, personal fitness in the gym , group circuits instruction, dance fusion instruction ( i attended dance school from the age of 4, and performed 4 times a year at the Churchill theatre in Edinburgh from the age of 6 to 14 ; have had training with Bode Lawal and performed one of his routines at the MacRoberts theatre in Stirling, where i also performed an Andy Howitt piece called Stutter, in 2000. I also modelled by dancing in a Penny Lister performance wear costume ( which i did most of the choreography for), 4 shows for the edinburgh college of art degree show in 2000. ( watch out for her she's an amazing designer!! ) I have also had exercise to music training and do team building!

I have the Ullswater Outward Bound Classic Course training certificate as well as SVQ training in Outdoor Pursuits Activity Leadership From Edinburgh's Telford College. I have an SVQ Fitness instructor qualification from Stevenson College and an NC in Landscape Construction and Design from Oatridge Agricultural College ( wait for it...in Ecclesmachan!! cool name for a place eh!?). This means I can identify and cultivate wild plants, vegetables and trees, build brick walls, identify different types of rock (i also belay climbing using a gri gri ) and operate a tractor on private ground! Good for when out on a hike in the country, and when I want to have my own farm.

I have a current BASP first aid certificate (even though i've never skied on real snow - hillened ski centre ( people from canada - please don't laugh when u look this up on the web :0) I don't do ski instruction or kayaking instruction although i've been kayaking since i was 10!

please e.mail me if you would like an invitation to my yahoo 360 web site!
[email protected]

or click on my exrx.net profile to go straight there!

( warning: I have my online interactive book For Unlawful Canal Knowledge and eating wild waterfowl ( which contains adult language ) in progress on the 360 site )

I look forward to hearing from you!

healthy regards

nicole :0)
Last edited by nicolecartersfunfitness on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

nicolecartersfunfitness

Nicole Carter's Fun Fitness

Post by nicolecartersfunfitness » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:03 pm

tbe

Alan
former lurker

Re: nicole carter's fun fitness

Post by Alan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi,

Found this on google, are you still in business?

Alan

Oscar_Actuary
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Post by Oscar_Actuary » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:20 pm

yes.
But she has a new account

stuward

Post by stuward » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Try this:

Nicole Carter's Fun Fitness - t. 07922 087659
8/4 Calder Drive, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh, EH11 4LW, Scotland

I don't know if that's still current. I haven't seen Nicole post here in some time.
Stu Ward
Thanks TimD

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 am

marj licks wrote:wow! sounds interesting indeed! do you also have programs for busy women? maybe some online videos?? i'm a city dweller and you talked a lot about farms...i'm wondering if you also have something for me that doesn't need me to be inside the gym.. :cool:

I think the distance between Scotland and the Philippines would be a major problem.

robertscott
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Post by robertscott » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 am

na mate, there's a bus that runs a couple of times a day

KPj

Post by KPj » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 am

I'm just glad she's registered with the Inland Revenue. It's the first thing I ask any trainer before I take any advice from them.
Thanks TimD

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 am

Does that mean she can give tax advice as well as personal training?
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan

Heuern23
former lurker

Post by Heuern23 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm

I am thinking about going to school for personal training. I was wondering if you could recommend a few personal training schools to look into or just any advice at all regarding a career in personal training.

Thanks

Nick from [url=http://shakeweightreviewssite..com]Shake Weight Reviews[/url].com
Last edited by Heuern23 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rik-Blades
Associate Member
Associate Member

Post by Rik-Blades » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 am

Is it just me thats thinking this old thread has had a lot of attention suddenly from lurkers?

Odd :scratch:
--
...I don't have a signature...

Jungledoc

Post by Jungledoc » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 am

As has been pointed out, this is an old thread, and the OP is no longer around. Maybe it would work better to post in the General section.
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.--Francis Chan

Ironman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ironman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 pm

You also might consider the location of the person. Scotland isn't all that close to Pennsylvania.

Oscar_Actuary
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

Post by Oscar_Actuary » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:39 am

Rik-Blades wrote:Is it just me thats thinking this old thread has had a lot of attention suddenly from lurkers?

Odd :scratch:
I think Nicole has hired a staff to keep her name in the headlines

I'll be collecting my 57 cents per hit.
thanks!